Monday, March 14, 2011

I did it!

Finally, my Diplomado Blog hands-on proyect is on track.....
I hope this "real life practice" will help me to improve my skills and learn new ways to make learning ESL more interesting for students and teaching more easy for me!
For this I'll need others help, because a blogg needs to be interactive... So I'm pretty sure when my actual colleagues and former colleagues post their comments, suggestions and points of view on the blog, I'll have the oportunity to learn how it works.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ileana:
    I like your blog. I see we both like books.
    I like your ideas about how to make a blog more useful in class mainly the one about the students recording and posting videos. I think this could make students improve pronunciation a lot.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Daniel, seems we are book people! :)
    About the videos as a task for homework I think students improve different competencies and lots of skills using this tool, because have to use their creativity and pronunciation...
    Ileana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!
    I really liked it and now I´m following you.

    ReplyDelete